Shopbron

Friday, May 20, 2011

Card Challanges Susie's Sugar Bowl Spoon full of sugar

Hi I made this card with a digi from Tickled Pink Stamps and I thought I would enter this to Suzie's Sugar bowl as anything goes..


I did things back to front this wee...lol the way i think you are suppose to picking paper first...and using my lovely new swatch actually matched copics to the paper wow I think I finished the card under the hour then went back the next day to add more bling, a girl can never have too much bling.

Anyway it is interesting when the colour of the dress is E13 , E15, the paper is Graphic 45 Steampunk debutante..got carried away with distress inks but you know how it is.  Kellie over at Tickled pink has a release of these Lil Victorian stamps this is Evie and the rest are just as gorgeous.Thanks for looking.

No comments: