Shopbron

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mothers day card to all you lovely Mums out there

 








This is my dedication to you lovely  card making mothers and my two lovely daughters whom are busy mums too. 
being a mum is the busiest job you will ever have..I look back and think how did I do but we do :).

Never put yourself down hindsight is a beautiful thing if you could have it before the event. But remember you do the best you can each and every day and that is what counts.

You guys inspire me ..so creative and so busy... but you manage a masterpiece each day. 


I have coloured "Joy sitting" this stamp from Sugar Nellie with Copic markers. The paper is K and company, Julieanne, flowers from Prima and Magnolia and WOC white flowers and seam binding from The Ribbon girl. the beautiful bling brad is from Dellish.
To all my Kaszazz friends you will know where the stamp comes from. 
 The dellish bling I brought some for the store then hogged them all...just jokes there are 8 in the pkt 4 small and 4 large identical this is the Large one....anyway thanks for looking Bron

No comments: