Shopbron

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Sweet Rainbow stamps here







Sweet Rainbow collection has arrived 31st May...and with a range of beautiful papers too, 12x 12 and the new 6x6.


Here is some of the new 6x6 papers...and the scarecrow stamps...it has been popular and i thought it was an ugly must of been the colouring...better try it.
I will get the papers loaded, just as soon as all the stamp club has been issued their papers. Don't forget no: 3 2011 summertime Magnolia ink Magazines is here any day limited amount left over after subscriptions but still about 6 copies up for grabs get in quickly.

Regards Bron

1 comment:

Loz said...

Hey Bron, my stamp arrived today - thanks so much. I think it took a while given you're not that far from me!
Anyways.. I love the look of these papers, will have to get some - you should add a link to your store at the top of your blog ♥