Shopbron

Saturday, July 23, 2011

TOMIC nautical theme

 TOMIC

Nautical theme...OK another entry from the crazy lady...I was singing last night when I started making this card. You will never guess the song...yes the Beatles Octopuses garden...so.  I had to draw again to make the card I wanted.  I admit I am not a good drawer but these are free hand out of my head so I have to give myself some credit.

I thought thatt Astronaut Tilda would be a good Diver Tilda. Then I looked st Tilda and thought I needed to sit her on something ....wow a Manta-ray that would be cool....so I think the Little clown fish on the left hand side ......put me into a Nemo theme...oh  dear I miss my grand-kids... I have watched that movie so many times.

...so now without the grand-kids close I have to sing to myself...it amuses Mr Grumpy(hubby) ...... thanks for looking Bron


FRONT OF CARD
INSIDE OF CARD












2 comments:

sharryn said...

very creative bron, good to see you having fun with it....

Tracey Manderson said...

Wowzers! super Bron! how clever are you!
Hugs
Tracey